Sunday, September 28, 2014

Zoya London





To the small few who read this blog, sorry for the hiatus. September has been a weird month for me. I've been in a sort of meditative state for most of it, and haven't felt the need to paint my nails. There have been some definite positive changes, namely my grandmother's increasing mobility, and something inside me has been telling me to slow down and just enjoy each day-even if the day is bad. There are a lot of things that will be happening soon; my best friend is getting married on the 6th and I've been asked to be witness, etc. Then some October birthdays to plan for (bestie again, and my godson), and I'm beginning to research teaching programs. 

Yes, ladies and gentlemen; after many long years of confusion about what I want to dedicate my life to, I have finally figured out that I want to teach. Ideally, I'd go in for between kindergarten and second grade; I love children and I feel that they're really the most fun during those years. I vividly remember my second grade teacher, and she was an incredibly caring and nurturing woman, and if I could be half the teacher she is/was, I would consider myself very fortunate.

Anyway.

I've actually enjoyed having bare nails, but I found London while I was *trying* to organize my poorly stored polish, and couldn't resist putting it on. It's a lovely, sparkly, medium grey texture with a classic Zoya formula. Three thin coats, sans top coat, and I was good to go. It is my humble opinion that Zoya textures are the best out there. 

Oh. And it's also fall. Excuse me while I go do some muppet-style freaking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment