Sunday, November 2, 2014

Essie The Perfect Cover Up





As I've said before, my favorite Essie collections are from the fall. I snapped up all but the red (I have way too many) and the camo green (we all know my relationship with greens), but the other four brought out the grabby hands in me. I can't even handle how awesome this color is. Black wishes it was this chic. 

I'm not entirely sure what I'd call it...lets say a very deep, inky grey with evergreen leanings...maybe a touch of blue too? Whatever it is, everything in my life needs to be this color. Rrrrvrything. 

And as if the color wasn't enough, the formula is something you dream about; smooth, no dripping or pooling, and opaque in one coat. I did two because I really just wanted to keep painting. Bonus: super shiny finish. You could skip top coat if you wanted to. 

The weather here has been bananas, and I love it. It's nice and crisp, rain at night, and I can finally wear my cozy sweatpants without fear of sweating to death. Hooray for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment