Monday, June 16, 2014

O.P.I. Chillin' Like a Villain





A while back I promised more peach manicures, and while I wanted to make good on that I have to admit that I was a little intimidated. While I really liked what Jenna Hipp Hashtag on me, peach is not an easy color to pull off. 

Chillin' Like a Villain is awesome though. It's a really soft, white-based peaches-n'-cream color that isn't stark at all. After seeing so many swatches of it I gave in, thinking that if it didn't look good on me I could always pawn it off on my sister. Luckily though, I am in love. 

Application was a bit of a chore, though; it's a little streaky. You're looking at four thin coats and I still had to cross my fingers (carefully) and hope that top coat would take care of the unevenness. Dry time, however, was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment