Tuesday, June 17, 2014

China Glaze Sand Dolla Make You Holla





Who's ready for another awesome/weird China Glaze? I haven't worn ChG in a while and this one just kept calling out to me. It's just as awesome as its teal sister

Sand Dolla Make You Holla (c'mon guys, it's snort-worthy) is a creamy, pink-tinged white base full of tiny, multi-colored glitters and the same salty/sandy texture particles as Teal the Tide Turns. It has that bizarre mix of creamy and translucent; it allows the glitters from previous coats to shine through and looks a lot like I've got Funfetti frosting spackled onto my nails. I want cake now.

This was 3 1/2 thin, careful coats. It's best to go slow with this one; it had a gooier(?) viscosity than Teal the Tide Turns, but I think it was worth it. I must again express my utter love for these cream texture China Glazes. They're so different from other textures, and while I love me some glittery and metallic texture polishes, these are just too unique to pass up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment