Saturday, August 23, 2014

Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend Lebedushka





 Say hi to one of my first Dance Legends! This is one of the prettiest blues I've ever seen; I saw swatches of it on lovevarnish.com (those girls make nail polish look amazing) and in five minutes I was on Llarowe ordering a couple. Here's Lebedushka (Swan Princess):

Lebedushka is a very, very pale, watery blue with gold-green sugary sparkle. It's a texture, but only just. You could get this glassy and smooth with a coat of top coat very easily. The overall effect reminds me of a mid-day sun sparkling on a tropical ocean. Beautiful and summery. 

Be warned, it is quite sheer, so I layered two coats of it over a couple coats of Essie Find Me an Oasis. It's the lightest blue I own, so it didn't affect the tone of Lebedushka. 

Lebedushka's formula was wonderful; the consistency was perfect, and although the brush was on the fluffy side, it didn't affect my polishing. 

P.S. How freaking cute is the bottle!? Lookit that little owl, all cute and chubby!!! Hands down, the most adorable logo ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment