Thursday, July 11, 2013

HARE Polish Own Your Opulence & O.P.I. My Pointe Exactly





At first I thought this particular HARE glitter would have looked better over something like Barre My Soul or You Callin’ Me a Lyre? but damn…this combination just tickles me in all the right places.

It’s been nice and overcast and cool all day, but that also means I had to tweak the coloring in the photos to get all the glitters to come out and play. I’m not an expert at this kind of thing…hardly qualified, really, but the colors are accurate.

HARE’s description of this delightful concoction is as follows:

Own Your Opulence is a complex mixture of satin pastels in several different shades, juxtaposed with gunmetal grey, black, and gold. Lots of goodness going on here! This polish also features gold shimmer. This is in a CLEAR base.”

Hubba hubba. The glitters just pop over the grey jelly base. I chose well, if I do say so myself. This will be an absolute nightmare to take off, but I don’t currrrrrr.

This was three coats of My Pointe Exactly, and one very generous coat of Own Your Opulence. I hardly had to “place” the glitters or fish for them-it went on smoothly. The a couple coats of Gelous and NYC top coat for glossiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment