Friday, September 27, 2013

Essie After School Boy Blazer & Sally Hansen Copper Penny






Short and sweet today, since I have a mountain of housework to do.

After School Boy Blazer was the only polish from the Fall collection that really caught my eye. I’m not a fan of duochromes, and I’ve had too much experience with Essie glitter bits to want to wrestle with Cashmere Bathrobe.

It’s a gorgeous, shiny, blackened navy blue creme. ULTRA-pigmented, easy-flowing, and quick to dry. And because it looked a bit plain on its own, I added a couple accent nails of Sally Hansen Copper Penny, one of my favorite autumn-y glitters. Navy and copper is such an awesome color combo!

Two thin coats of After School Boy Blazer, one medium coat of Copper Penny, and Grand Central Station. Not sure about the gap between the polish and my tips since I’ve thinned GCS. I’m wondering if I should start wrapping my tips.

Time for laundry and vacuuming. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment