Wednesday, October 2, 2013

China Glaze-Ick-a-bod-y




Happy October! As far as I’m concerned, the next 29 days are Halloween. I’m even going to Disneyland’s HalloweenTime for my godson’s third birthday! I grew out of Disneyland a long time ago, and admittedly it’s not a lot of fun for me with a bunch of adults, but to have a little kid there would definitely make the visit worth it.

I’m wearing a polish I got on clearance back in July and have waited impatiently to wear. I’ve had my eye on Ick-a-bod-y forever. It’s a perfect Halloween polish. It has a murky, dirty olive base and is chock-full of coppery-orange glitter. Seriously, no one does glitters like China Glaze.

The brush was a bit odd-it spread out and was really fluffy so application wasn’t as easy as I would have liked. Clean up was a bit of a challenge too, which is why you can see sparkles on my skin. I imagine removal will be nothing short of a nightmare.

Still, I love it. It’s glittery and dark and fun. This was three coats of Ick-a-bod-y, one coat of Gelous, and two of Grand Central Station. Even so, it was somewhat bumpy-this is a very thirsty glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment