Friday, October 18, 2013

Wet n Wild Creepy Pumpkin & Nubar Black Polka Dot


Here’s an intentional Halloween polish! I don’t know why it took me so long to wear this!! It was from the Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers from last year, and I just never got around to wearing it. Shame on me.

Creepy Pumpkin is a draw-dropping, glass-fleckish orange shimmer that catches the light no matter if you’re outside in the sun or under florescent bulbs. There are occasional flecks of bright green and yellow that sparkle in between the orange and really make it look like a pretty pumpkin patch. It’s a bit sheer, so I layered two coats of it over a Fantasy Makers from this year called Ghouls Rush In, which I’ll show a swatch of a little later on.

And of course I slapped Black Polka Dot over it to give it even more of a Halloween vibe.

Can’t stop looking at this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment