Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Twilight Rays


It is overcast and rainy today, so I had to snap these pictures in between showers. On the one hand, raaaaaaaaaaaaain! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! On the other, less than stellar pictures. I’m not the greatest photographer to begin with, so anyone keeping up with this is truly awesome.

Admittedly, Twilight Rays looks less than remarkable on camera, which is a shame because it’s really beautiful. Its black base is chock-full of irregularly shaped, foil-y shimmer in orange and gold, with flashes of bright emerald green. It catches the light beautifully and is quite shiny and smooth without topcoat. This was three coats.

I’ve got two more Color Show polishes to show you later on in the month; I’m really liking the brush. It’s skinny and short, but not short enough to where you feel out of control.

Halloween is in full-swing over here. My best friend and I are coordinating costumes, planning a little party, and even my boyfriend is going to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment