Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Dotty


I broke about four nails at Disneyland, so I present this awesome polish to you on nubs!! I actually think it looks pretty good on short nails though.

Even though I don’t think this was an intentional Halloween polish, I mean…look at it. If this doesn’t scream “HALLOWEEENOMG!” then I don’t know what does.

Dotty is several sizes of black and white matte hex glitters suspended in a bright orange jelly base. I had to do a bit of placement with the larger glitters, but painting was not the hassle I expected it to be.

This was two full coats, and a bit of placing on a third. Don’t expect this one to come out smooth, I have two coats of Gelous and two of my regular Grand Central Station on top of it.

I just love everything about this. The orange jelly is bright, but doesn’t obscure the glitter, and I’ve had people complimenting my nails all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment