Sunday, October 6, 2013

Essie Power Clutch & Nubar Black Polka Dot






I wasn’t going for Halloween with this manicure, but it ended up looking like one, somehow. It reminds me of Edward Gorey, and old-school Tim Burton…those black on dark grey pencil drawings. Sort of?

Power Clutch is a nice, creamy, dark grey polish with the standard essie creme/jelly formula. It was opaque in two coats. Nubar Black Polka Dot is just different sizes of black hexagonal glitter in a clear base-a black glitter topper. I only did one coat. The base is slightly more viscous than other glitter toppers I own, but not enough that “placing” the glitter with the brush is impossible.

Feeling a bit under the weather today. It’s hot and I have a sneaking suspicion that my godson gave me a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment