Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Confetti Pink Paradise





Not the most interesting of colors, but I really needed a palate cleanser. I’ve got a bunch of bright manicures coming up though, so never fear.

These little drugstore polishes are actually pretty great. And for 99 cents? Noiiiice.

Pink Paradise is a pinky-beige jelly, a bit streaky on the first coat. This was three, and it leveled out really well. Itty bitty bit of bubbling, but I have a feeling it was due to the hot weather rather than the formula.

And I’ve gotta say, I am loving the NYC top coat. It’s so shiny and smooth!

Not much else to say about today-I start my summer school class and am actually looking forward to it. The teacher has a pair of pale blue suede shoes. I’m going to ask him if they come in women’s sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment