Sunday, January 26, 2014

Zoya Godiva





I just can't quit textures. My boyfriend loathes them and shivers every time he touches my nails when I wear them, but I can't help it-they're easy to apply, they wear like iron on me, and I can skip top coat and not have to worry about sheet marks!
`
I took advantage of the Zoya 3 free offer earlier this month and picked up Godiva, Nyx, and Rue. I was going to get London instead of Rue, but I can never say no to a blush nude. 

Another overcast day, so the pictures aren't great, but you get the idea. This was three perfect coats of Godiva, a stunning beige nude with sparkling silver texture. The sparkle is incredible...it looks as if I've dipped my nails into raw sugar. So beautiful. 

It's quiet and understated, but cheerful, which is exactly what I need right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment