Monday, January 13, 2014

Zoya Tomoko





Some polishes are just too fancy for every day. Tomoko is one of them.

I sort of consider her the evening gown of the polish world. She's glittery and flashy, but somehow chic and understated.

What I appreciated most was the fact that Tomoko didn't goop up like a glitter polish, and even after a third coat it remained nice and thin and flowing. Definitely in my top 5 favorites of 2013.

Not much else to say about today. I'm very tired, and I've developed some pretty ugly dark circles under my eyes.

Edited to add: Okay, so why has no one talked about how easy it is to take the PixieDust polishes off???? This is vital information! As much as I love the Liquid Sand's I've amassed, I dread removal because it takes pure acetone, 50 cotton pads, elbow grease, and often about 15 minutes to get them off my nails. That's what I was fully expecting when I sat down to remove Tomoko about 8 minutes ago. Imagine my surprise when I attempt to rub off the polish with an acetone-soaked pad and just having it fade off in less than 5 seconds!!! There wasn't even glitter left behind!!! I may never use another brand of texture polish again (this is totally a lie...my favorite texture is O.P.I. Baby Please Come Home, and it remains my favorite no matter what)!

No comments:

Post a Comment