Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sally Hansen Something New





Coral fever. I has it. 

The weather has dipped down to a bone-chilling 79 degrees, so I'm feeling up for a proper manicure. Ignore the boo-boos on my ring finger-when it's super hot like it has been lately, hangnails are the least of your worries. 

Also I took these pictures with my iPhone, just to see how they'd turn out. Nice, jah?

Something New is from the Diamond Strength line, which seems to have wedding-themed names. It's a delightful coral jelly that photographs slightly more opaque than it is in real life. I used three coats plus top coat. Dry time was on the slow side, but the superb brush more than made up for it. 

Off to get a million things done. With cooler temps comes energy. Whee!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely looking polish! Brilliant photographs with your iPhone - well done. :D

    ReplyDelete