Saturday, April 27, 2013

China Glaze For Audrey


Ah. The blue that started it all.

Do I even need to explain this color? Pretty aqua/robin’s egg blue inspired by the Tiffany’s box.

My best friend and I perused the Tiffany’s store at South Coast Plaza once, and I about passed out when I saw some of the price tags. Cute stuff, but good god. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry to begin with though-just a gold wire ring, and a gold locket my sister gave me (I like gold).

My middle finger nail is a bit messed up because of a peeling incident, but other than that, I’d say this is one of the more perfect mani’s I’ve done while under the influence of my sleeping pills. I am officially awesome.

3 coats of For Audrey, and a coat of Out the Door, which is approaching the very bottom of the 2 oz. bottle (that’s how much I love it-I bought one of those huge ball bottles); I’m literally at the dregs, and it’s awful. I’m curious about the NYC top coat I’ve been hearing about, I might pick it up once I can’t fish anymore OtD out of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment