Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Revlon Blue Slate


These ColorStay polishes are RIDICULOUS. I’ve had this on almost a week, and look how well it’s held up! I need more of these.

So this is Blue Slate, a gorgeous blue-grey. It sort of reminds me of a Sally Hansen CSM I saw on the blog circuit recently, but I feel like Blue Slate may be just a hair greener. And for whatever reason, when I see this color, I think Parisian blue. I have no idea if that’s even a thing…I know there’s Parisian red, but blue? Regardless, that’s what I think. And whenever I put it on I inevitably pull out my black and cream colored stripey shirt (and possibly a floppy beret) and walk around feeling chic. It’s a perfect “dark spring” color.

The formula on this is like buttah. And holy cow is it pigmented…I needed only one coat, but of course did three because I’m neurotic. I was also experimenting with toppers, and can confirm that China Glaze Whitecap looks DYNAMITE over this.

I’m in a really relaxed mood…yesterday was my year anniversary with my boyfriend, and I’ve gotta say, it’s been the happiest year of my life. That man is amazing. So we had a day filled with all the things we like to do best-picnic, marathon tv-watching, gaming, and so on.

Also, hello to new followers!!! Sadly I cannot follow back since this is a secondary Tumblr, but rest assured I am keeping up with your blogs on my primary!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment