Friday, April 19, 2013

Misa Dance Fever & China Glaze Kinetic Candy


My sponging skills are still pretty poor, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this manicure. I’m just head over heels for the color combination.

Dance Fever is a full-coverage silver glitter in a slightly tinted grey base. It’s your standard silver glitter, but something about it makes me love it more than other silver glitters I’ve seen. I couldn’t tell you what makes it different…maybe the formula? I’m about a fourth the way down my bottle and it hasn’t gunked up on me yet. And it just seems to sparkle more, even in the shade.

As for Kinetic Candy….hubba hubba. It’s a beautiful, watery pale blue with a PERFECT formula. Just outstanding. No bubbling, self-leveling…not to mention the China Glaze brush which is great. Plus…no lobster hands, yay! I really can’t rave enough about this color, and China Glaze in general, really. I’m most definitely going to be using this color a TON in the future.

So…3 coats of Kinetic Candy, and a sponging of Dance Fever on top. Like I said, I’m still honing my sponging skills, but for a first attempt it’s not too bad. Right?

And also, I have no clue why Tumblr is messing up my photo arrangements, it’s annoying. I may have mentioned before, I HATE inconsistency. It makes my skin crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment