Saturday, March 2, 2013

Essie Beyond Cozy





Gorgeous, gorgeous antique silver glitter, with flecks of champagne gold. Where have you been all my life?

Formula was good, subsequent applications made it a bit thicker, but that’s to be expected with full-coverage glitters. Then there’s the quandary of ‘do I want to slap on Seche Vite and have it peel off in sheets, or go with Out the Door and spend an hour scrubbing it off my nails when it want to take it off?’; however, it’s so beautiful, I don’t care. Probably my favorite glitter of 2012.

It goes without saying that this is EXTREMELY textured. It gobbles top coat. I think I stopped after 2 coats of Out The Door and a coat of Seche Vite, because nothing was happening; I should probably invest in a bottle of Gelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment