Friday, March 22, 2013

Sally Hansen Barracuda


WHEEEE, SPRING BREAK! A lot of it will be spent working on my thesis, but I don’t mind; it’ll be soooo nice to wake up when I want!

So to celebrate, here’s a color from the new Sally Hansen CSM spring collection. It’s a re-release from last year, really REALLY popular if memory serves; the Tracy Reese colors seem to be hot commodities amongst the polish obsessed. And it’s perfectly understandable-they’re gorgeous.

Barracuda is a really pretty baby/tropical ocean blue. It looks a little dustier in the bottle than it does on the nail. As with Maximillian Strasse Her, there is a slight translucence (you’ve gotta look for it) that is reminiscent of tropical sea water. Only with the name and all, I see creepy silver barracuda fish swimming through it. 0_0

I think it’s really funny how the color I least liked on my nails is the color I’m wearing most of the time right now. I’d love to see how Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow looks over this!

Off to laze for the rest of the day. And maybe pick up some junk food, cause damn it, I’M FREEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment