Thursday, February 6, 2014

butter LONDON No More Waity, Katie





My boyfriend and I watched Charlie Brooker's 2013 Wipe last night and he spent about 10 minutes ranting about how stupid the media was waiting all day for news about Kate Middleton's baby back in July, so I thought this would be an appropriate polish to go with it. I got it in the Last Orders sale for the hell of it. I didn't think it would be something I'd wear much but it was too unusual to pass up. 

No More Waity, Katie is a medium grey-lavender jelly filled with small lilac hex glitter. On paper it sounds really pretty, but this one is just odd. Don't get me wrong, I like it...but I've never worn a weirder polish in my life. And I know I say this about lots of polishes, but despite its oddness, I find it very feminine. Feminine and different. 

This was quite a sheer polish. I considered layering it over Color Club Wild Orchid, but I decided against it-its first time out, I wanted to see what it could do solo. This was three coats, and I like the smoky, glittery effect it has. I can actually see myself pulling this one out a lot come springtime. Or now, I guess; technically, we didn't even have a winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment