Thursday, February 13, 2014

Glitter for Galentine's Day! O.P.I. My Very First Knockwurst & Essie Beyond Cozy





Happy Galentine's Day! And for those of you who don't know...


And since Amy Poehler is my hero, of course I had to do a Galentine's Day manicure. I'd had big lofty plans of nail art and sparkly gorgeousness but of course messed it up royally, so I slid back into what I do best: accent nail. 

I was a bit bold and *tried* to draw a heart on my thumbs (I got the idea from the very talented Mitten State Prepster). I tried thinning out my bottle of Beyond Cozy (it's goop city) and put in two full droppers of thinner, but it still dried a bit chunky (but I'll always forgive it because it's amazing), so the heart looks somewhat lopsided. I'm sill pretty pleased with it anyway. 

My Very First Knockwurst is another one of my perfect pinks. It's clean, creamy, neutral, and elegant. I feel so, so girly when I put it on. I really need a backup bottle. 

So anyway, since my bestie and I have very different schedules at the moment, I'm going to spend this Galentine's Day taking care of myself. I'm planning on a long, hot bath later this evening with lavender bath salts, and I have a small box of See's to nibble on while I watch Parks and Rec. I gotta say, if I could only eat one candy for the rest of my life, it would be, WITHOUT A DOUBT, Sees butterscotch squares. I love them like woah. 

Anyway, hope everyone has a good Galentine's Day! Do something for yourself and your lady friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment