Monday, February 3, 2014

Zoya Rue





There isn't much to say about Rue, except it's gorgeous. Sometimes you just want something clean and natural. 

As with most blush nudes, this one looks different on me depending on lighting and angles. I wanted to get it in early morning sunlight because that's when I think it looks best on me. I have no idea whether I am cool or warm toned; I'm a blend of Scottish and Armenian, so your guess is as good as mine, but whatever I am, Rue works with me. In indirect sunlight it takes on a brownish-tan hue, in sunlight it looks lovely and pinky-rose, and under my bedroom light as I type this, it's gone pinky-mauve. You'd think a basic creme would be just that; but nope, she changes things up and I like it. My hands feel so delicate and girly and demure in this shade. 

Nana got the OK to begin her physical therapy since the blood clot. We're all really excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment